This is an update to my visual data structure comparison using DTrace.
I’ve replaced the original crusty Gnuplot based plotting system with an R based one. I’ve condensed the information to a handful of graphs to make it more digestible. I’ve also made the document itself look nicer, gave it more structure than before, added a table of contents, and refined some of the ideas in it.
There still a long way to go, like measuring fold performance, adding sequential and filtering structures and finding a way to measure stack growth.
This is a work in progress, and is not yet conclusive. Click on the link below to read the pdf.